Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Style of Peanut Butter Fluff

So, it's a rainy day here in good ole' Freddy...we're just passing the time today, and I thought of the best idea for lunch. A Peanut Butter Fluff sandwich!

But...I don't make it the way you all probably think...

First...spread the peanut butter.
Then...the secret ingredient (HA!) REAL MARSHMALLOWS!! None of that marshmallow fluff out of the jar...just not the same.
Spread the marshmallows.
And TA-DA! The perfect rainy day sandwich :) Top it off with some chips and salsa, and you're in business, people!
Ok, ok...so not the healthiest...but, I've been eating it since I was a kid. It's a classic in my eyes!

On sad news, little Brody has been sick for the past few days. So, we're giving him some food to settle his stomach and make him feel better.

I'm also tucking him in wherever he goes.
Comfy and cozy :)
Happy, rainy Sunday, folks! I hope it's a restful one!!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow!!! I love it... peanut butter and marshmallows. At first it seems odd, but hey, what's the difference between sugary jelly or sugary marshmallows ;-) I also love your cute photos. Hope you might consider sending them to my website contest

www.FunnyPhotosContest.com. Submit CUTE or FUNNY photos and tell friends to vote. $2,000 in prizes. No entry fee.

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

That looks yummy! I've never tried it with real marshmallows. What you should really try is chocolate peanut butter and marshmallows. OMG! It is so good. If they don't have chocolate peanut butter at your store try it with Nutella. It is SOOOO good!

InspiredDreamer said...

MMmmmmm... peanut butter and marshmallows... I've only ever done the marshmallow fluff, but there's nothing wrong with marshmallows... especially since I have no fluff at home but I DO have marshmallows!!

And I like the idea of using Chocolate Peanut butter or Nutella... double-yum!

Have an Extraordinary Day!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

I can't wait to see your Golden Globe picks! Yes, thankfully I have tomorrow off! Woohoo!

Pamela said...

Buddy hopes Brody feels better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...