Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Everyone Calls You Amazing - I Just Call You Mine

Today has been an extra long day for me, and the rest of the week is only going to get longer. Basically, in the month of October, I have one day to myself...Sunday. All of the other days are booked...6 day weeks are tough on a gal!

So, I came home tonight about 30 minutes ago, and I came home to this...a dinner being beautifully cooked by my one and only! YUM! Love you, Hubby!

A beautiful vegetable skewer as an appetizer...drenched in olive oil and other lovely spices and herbs! (he won those skewers from Wachovia...yes...Wachovia, haha!)
A lovely penne pasta with cheese alfredo sauce...
...with chicken!
And dessert, people...he even got DESSERT! He really knows the way to a girl's heart/arteries :) You can't go wrong with these!
But, certainly my favorite part...the wine. He said: "I even got you your White Zinfandel wine so you can relax a bit....I RULE!" Yes you do, babe!!!
I'm also about to purchase the new Miranda Lambert cd: Revolution. It's supposedly one of the best albums coming out of Nashville in YEARS. I'm stoked!

PS - I only buy my cd's now on iTunes...SO MUCH CHEAPER!

A long work day turned into a beautiful evening! Hope yours is the same :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Nice turn in the days events. Let me know how Miranda's new cd is...I <3 her and should will probably by her cd after I purchase Train :)

Tatiana said...

He definitely scored some major brownie points tonight!!! How very very sweet of him!

Dreamgirl said...

What a good husband! I love a man who cooks... (and mine does too!)
Just stopping by from SITS wishing you a fabulous Wednesday!

Sandra said...

Now your husband needs to train the rest of them! Enjoy him!
Sandra
Mathy,Techy, Artsy Fartsy

Holly said...

Stopping by from SITS... your husband did good... makes me hungry looking at the pics... seeing that you are a Redskins fan... us too... what an awesome game on Sunday (even though they lost)...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...