Sunday, November 15, 2009

EXTREME Waterparks!

Have you and your family ever traveled somewhere far away just for an amusement park or waterpark? My hubby and I have! A few years back, we traveled to Ohio for the sole reason to visit the Cedar Point Amusement Park.
...mainly, though...the REAL reason we went was because of this ride. Top Thrill Dragster. It shoots you at 120 miles per hour straight ahead, and then up over 400 feet. The tallest ride in the country...then it takes you over, and shoots right straight back down.

I did it once...that's enough for me...
Now, it's time for us to travel to find a great waterpark. We love water, and water rides are even better! Here are a few waterparks that you may be interested in traveling too as well. Maybe we'll see you there! ;)

Noah's Ark in Wisconsin.
Innovative water rides that are long and extremely enjoyable!
How about the Schlitterbahn in Texas!? All German related, it's one of the most creative parks around.
Many rides here are just like rollercoasters. They have invented their own water method to shoot you back up as if you are on a rollercoaster. Pretty nifty!
One of their main attractions...a dragon related water ride. Almost Disney like with the attractions inside.
Wet N' Wild in Orlando Florida. THRILL RIDES! Dun dun dun!!! Optical illusions that will make you go crazy...all in the water.
I would never ride this one, personally. Just drops you straight down. No thanks.
And the ultimate funnel. You are actually watching a movie in the brain wash funnel, and then it lets you go in the ultimate drop!
And finally, The West Edmonton Mall located in Canada. You can shop in one of the biggest malls ever built, and enjoy a HUGE indoor waterpark all year round!
Check out that huge pirate ship!
Being a chick, I think I'm headed to Canada so I can SHOP and enjoy the water rides! ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday...I can't believe the weekend is over already. Until the next one...enjoy your week, folks!

Just finished Liberty's new blog design! Go check her out and her awesome Etsy shop products! She RULES!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

how much would you charge for a background, custom header, 4 side bar pictures, and coordinating font?

Sonya said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll let you know if I'm interested in a blog design. I keep thinking about doing one, but I like to change things a lot. I'll take a look though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...