Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: TV Shows

Grab My Button


This one is SO EASY! I've talked about this one so often: Newlyweds! I know it's no longer on tv and they are no longer together. But I own all of the dvd's, so I can watch it whenever I want :)
My second favorite tv show is also no longer on tv, but again, owning dvd's is great! Dawson's Creek. This was the One Tree Hill of my days and I absolutely love it, my husband and I both!

Did I mention that for our one year anniversary we are hoping to go down to Wilmington NC. (where the show was filmed) and take the Dawson's Creek kayak tour!? HAHA! We're obsessed!
And while I'm here...this machine is AMAZING! It's fun, it's quick, and you can get almost 3 miles in 30 minutes. I've already lost close to 5 pounds on it...TRY IT :)
Hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday!!

HOME UPDATE: Both banks approved our offer, now we are doing the home inspection on Friday as well as ordering the appraisal. We're getting closer and closer to owning our first home!!

6 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I LOVE Newlyweds!! I have the all on dvd too! And I love my elliptical!

Kelly said...

great picks

Brandi said...

I loved Dawson Creek and the Newleyweds. Congrats on your house.

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

Yay for inspection and appraisal! So many more fun things await! :)

Meredith said...

My top two would include Dawson's Creek and also would include Felicity! I'm currently on season 4 of Felicity. Can't wait to see if she chooses Ben or Noel.....

Annie said...

Newleyweds was GREAT...I wish it was still on (and that they were still together!)....

Thanks for commenting on my blog...Jake is SO going to pick Vienna! What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...