Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Old, Borrowed, & New

Happy Wedding Wednesday to all of you!  I've already posted on our Something Blue, so now I'm finishing up the saying with Old, Borrowed, and New!  I hope you join in the fun today!

Honestly, there are so many things you could do to fulfill this age-old saying.  So, today I'm simply showing you what I did.  Plus I'm short on time today - the hubby and I are off to buy our grill and patio furniture!  YIPPEE!

Something Borrowed - my good friend Racheal was married a few years before us.  For her wedding she found amazing earrings and was kind enough to suggest I wear them for my wedding.  They were beautiful and the perfect drop earrings to match my dress.  Thank you, Racheal!!


Something New was obviously my dress.  If you've been a reader for a while, you know that I'm obsessed with my dress.  It was everything I could have wanted and an amazing gift from my dear Mom.  So, I thought I'd show you a few pictures.  :)

The detail of the dress - sparkly was the goal!


Buttons down the back of the dress - a must!


A long train - my favorite part of the dress was the fact that it was just pattern and sparkels throughout.  It was pretty busy but classic.  I didn't need a lot of jewelry with it, the dress said it all!


And here is a grand look at the dress.  This picture was taken directly after the ceremony.  One of my favorites!

As far as something old - I don't think I really had anything...so shhhh, I didn't completely fulfill the saying, but I got most of it! ;)

Now it's your turn.  You know what to do - Mcklinky it up!  Eat, Drink, and be Married!

Don't forget about the giveaway going on right now - scroll down some more and read about it!  The Giveaway closes TONIGHT at 9pm.  GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...