Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is Here - Winter is Near

My mom came into town this past weekend, and one of our favorite restaurants is Cracker Barrel.  My Dad always called it "that Barrel place!"  So, we headed there Sunday morning, and the actual store is decked out in Halloween and Christmas decorations.  What a gold mine!

I found a ton of beautiful ornaments that were all $3.99 or less!  Check them out!  I adore this one:

This guy is just too cute:

And the design here is simply gorgeous!

So, the cold weather is here, and it's only going to get colder.  Fantastic!  Pat and I have been trying to find a good price on clippers for Brody, so we can start cutting him ourselves.  On our way to Petco, I finally found a perfect cover-up for Brody when it's wicked cold.

Instead of J-Crew, folks...it's Pup Crew!  And it's reversible!

Meet Pup Crew's newest model, Brody!

What a handsome chap!  He doesn't mind this coverup because there aren't stupid little sleeves that go over his legs.  He hates feeling restricted.  I don't blame him!

I also lost a bet this weekend with a fellow co-worker.  UNC played ECU this weekend, and whoever won got a 6-pack of Diet Mountain Dew...

As you can see, I lost - but I never stop sporting the purple and gold!

What's new with you?  Are you all excited for the cold weather!?

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am so excited for cooler weather! We're just now getting into the high 70's-low 80's! I love it so far!

This Mama Knows said...

New follower from Meet me Monday, come visit me: www.frugalonthecheap.com

Heather said...

Cracker Barrell always has the cutest seasonal items!! I just love those ornaments!

Rhe Christine said...

I love cracker barrel! I wish there was one close to me :)

i'm a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop!

please find me at http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...