Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedded Bliss!

Today was a lot of fun because my husband and I finally had some time to spend some of those wedding gift cards! We are super excited for the items that we purchased and I thought I'd share some of the items with you!

First we stopped at Target:

A set of four amazing lamps...

...as well as a set of matching soap pumps and toothbrush holders! Ah, the little things :)

From Bed Bath and Beyond:
A cute rug for our laundry room...

...two Royal Velvet, Vanilla colored hand towels...

...and an awesome bathroom scale to remind us that we eat too much!

Before we spent our wedding gift cards, I dragged my hubby downtown to go antiquing for a bit! I love the antique look (my blog will soon be designed with that in mind!) and I was going for a very specific item. As my love for jewelry has been growing over the past few years, I have accumulated a good amount of necklaces. I have a jewelry box for my earrings and bracelets, but I found that my necklaces were just getting twisted and tangled, and were completely unorganized. So, I found an antique coat hanger, and am now using it as a necklace hanger! Maybe you can do the same!


Another fun project that my mom suggested was in the "foyer" of our apartment with a mirror and some shelving. It makes a nice little scene.

So all in all, it was a good day! I hope your home decorating is going well, blogger friends!

PS - speaking of wedded bliss...check out this site: Tacky Weddings. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the antique coat hanger idea to hang your necklaces. I might have to steal it hehe:)

Katie A. said...

Oops I'm a little special. That last comment was from me. My friend tanya was apparently still logged on my computer. Were you completely confused?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...