Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Exciting News!

I've mentioned it before, but I'm still keeping you updated, folks. One Fine Blog Design is making progress! I've added a Welcome Page, a blog signature, and three new sidebar titles. How exciting! (Well, it is for me anyway!) I also added some information about my Design packages/pricing, but those are not visible to the public just yet.

Here is my new blog signature...

...Sidebar Title #1:
Sidebar Title #2:
Sidebar Title #3:

It's a lot of fun designing and I hope it's somewhat interesting to watch as my site builds and reaches it's launch! Next up, blog button menu...dun dun dun...

So, remember, keep checking back for new stuff, it's popping up everywhere! Can't wait to start this thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...