Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday's Musings: Bone or Boneless?

Alright folks, get your mind out of the gutters...I'm only talkin' WINGS! ;) Tonight, the hubby and I went "out on the town" and ate out one of our favorites...BW3's! It was a favorite of mine in college and remains a fun and delicious place to eat.
Whether you want to play trivia games, watch sports, or have a good drink, B-dubs is a great place to be! Oh, and by the way...their food is delicious...especially their wings!

When I go, I always get the BONELESS wings with the mild sauce. If you like hot, hot, hot wings...they've got that too. Just don't forget the ranch sauce!
Plus, I always get a side of Mini Corn Dogs with honey mustard sauce. YUM!
But, my heart for wings will always go to Wings over Greenville. THE BEST BONELESS Honey Barbecue wings I've ever had!
So, what kind of wings person are you!? Bone or Boneless?!

Now, what a night for television, folks! I'm off to switch back and forth between the CMA's, Glee, and Ghost Hunters :) Speaking of Ghost Hunters, check out their top ten moments on the show with paranormal activity. I love this kind of stuff!!! Do you believe in ghosts? Ever had any experiences??

G'night, ya'll!

2 comments:

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

OMG! I LOVE WINGS! My husband and I and another couple go to Buffalo Wild Wings every Thursday for boneless wing night. I love the boneless at BWW. My favorite sauces are parmesian garlic and caribbean jerk. mild is pretty hot for me... for some reason I think their buffalo sauces are spicy. I like a lot of their sauces though. But I also LOVE original wings..... so yay!

~Kathryn

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

There's a delicious wing place here called wings to go. If ya'll come visit, we'll take you there. Just sayin, hehe. I, too, love B-Dubs. Reminds me of college. :) And I am a skeptic, but, as Shakespeare via Hamlet put it: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...