Friday, November 13, 2009

Where Did Susie Homemaker Go!?

Now, this post is a bit embarassing...because my apartment is a wreck! You know it's been a busy and tiring week when Susie Homemaker hasn't cleaned up the place! YIKES!

So, the Nor'easter has been whippin' through our town the past couple of days and has really caused quite the stir. Plenty of flooding, school cancellations/delays, and just miserable weather. Cold and wet...not a good mixture.

So, poor Brody hasn't gotten to play. Here he is soaked after a trip outside to do his business...
And now to the embarassing part. My dirty place. I tell ya, I have a lot of work do to.

I loathe dirty dishes staring at me... ...bills and other papers scattered on my dining room table.
Type A me needs those pillows in place!
Yup, no making the bed at 5:30 in the morning, that's just not happenin'.
GOOD GOSH! I think the Nor'easter went through my closet too...
The Guest Room (Brody's room) is tore up. Brody loves sleeping on that bed and stirring up both the rug and the afghan. Punk.
Does your place look like this by the time you get home on Friday??! Or am I the only gal on the planet who will be cleaning for the next hour or so?!

I hope your week went well, and I hope that your weekend goes even better. It's my first weekend where I have NOTHING to do. Sweatpants and chick flicks are callin' my name! ;)

Party on, folks! Party on!

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

The answer is yes, my house looks like that. I was going to clean tonight, but we just got home at 8:30 and now I'm reading blogs instead. It's disgusting. I have to clean tomorrow. I have to clean tomorrow. (How many times do I have to say it before it sinks in.)

Anonymous said...

My house usually looks like that - it doesn't help that I'm still in school, which equals paper everywhere. In fact, I would probably consider your dining room table as quite clean. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...