Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jonah's EB Auction

Dear One Fine Wire followers (and anyone else who reads this),

I have a very special post today that I ask you to read and then participate:

The Williams Family currently have a young son named Jonah. He has a very rare genetic skin disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa. He faces a life of painful blisters, hair, nail, and major teeth issues, as well as the possibility of respiratory involvement. He remains bandaged from the neck down.

Because of this rare disease, Jonah's parents friend Katie is holding an auction for Jonah's upcoming first birthday. All proceeds will go to DebRA, the research foundation that is trying to find a cure for this rare disease.
I have put Jonah's button on my sidebar, so grab the html and put it on your blog as well. Help spread the word of this very important auction for the cure of a precious little boy and many others!

How am I participating, you ask?
Well, One Fine Blog Design is going to donate a FREE blog makeover package worth $60.00.

Extroversion
...obtaining complete gratification with YOUR personalized design!

*Custom Header*Matching Background*Font Color Coordination*Blog Post Signature*Blog Post Divider*6 additional Sidebar Titles*Favicon*Navigation Bar (up to 5 buttons)


I will also be adding a blog button worth an extra $10.00. A total package worth $70.00! I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful cause, and I hope you feel that urge to do the same thing! If you would like to donate anything to the cause, please e-mail:

jonahsebauction@gmail.com


More information about becoming a bidder for the auction in February will be coming soon. So, stay tuned!!!

Let's help find the cure for EB for little Jonah! Happy Saturday, folks!

PS - Thank you to all of my new followers! I look forward to you visiting again!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a precious family. I will pray for them as well as look forward to the auction in February.

Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...