Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Blog Award!

It's taken me a little while to catch myself up, but I'm finally blogging about a recent award that I received from one of my blogger friends, the Short Southern Momma. She's such a doll and you should immediately put everything down and check her out!

"This award means you are really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."
The Rules:
*Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
*Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
*Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.

Well...10 years from now...hmmmmm. I'm about to buy a house, so I will most assuredly be a long-time homeowner, still enjoying the company of my little Brody, I will have gotten my Masters in Conducting, and hopefully put my foot in the door to teaching at the college level. Now, in ten years, I will be 37...:::shutter:::, but my husband and I will also have built our family with no more than two kids. I'll be loving life and hopefully having many followers like you all who will enjoy it with me!

Alright...now to pass this awesome blog award on! Check for your name, you are all deserving :)

*My Nashville Nest
*Raleigh Caroline
*Our Little Family
*NewlyWoodwards
*Life With the Edwards
*A Day in the Life...
*History of the Harveys
*Lauren's Home
*Mark and Kathryn
*The Adventures of a Mrs.

Congrats to all of you, and thank you again to Southern Momma for passing it on to me :)

I'm praying for a snow day today...cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Oooh! I love awards! Thank you SOOOOO much! Woohoo! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww yay thanks girl!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Short Southern Momma is the best!!! AND you too of course!

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Congrats on the award! :)

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

Awwww.... thank you! AND Congrats!!! YAY!!!

~Kathryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...