Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too Charming!

Ok, I wasn't planning on blogging tonight because my body aches and I am absolutely exhausted. But this video was too adorable and charming to pass up sharing it with you!

All you married folk...this is what we have to look forward to :)

I can't wait until my partner in crime and I have been married for 62 years! Love you, dear!!

PS - I'm super stoked for this show to begin on March 15th! Who's going to watch it with me?!

Yay for Friday and house inspections! Wish us luck...I'll keep you posted ;)

6 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Wonderful video of the couple--thanks for posting.

I also apprecite the kind words you posted relative to my guest blog over at Just Cherish Today.

Have a good weekend.

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

I DO wish you the best in your house inspection! Have a great weekend!

Shelley said...

Visiting from "Friday Follow"..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope you can come visit me! Have a great weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com

Pebz ★ said...

stopping over from SITS - glad I did - I just LOVE that video!!! =)

Carol said...

Love that video about the elderly couple! Hope my hubby and I are still making together when we are that old! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...