Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Random Facts About Me!



Thanks for stopping by, folks! Here are two things that you might not have known about me :)

1. I'm a neat freak. When I have guests over to my place, I have to clean like a mad woman to make sure everything is spotless. I vaccuum, I dust, I arrange things so they are in the perfect spot, and I lose it if anything is messed up. I also light candles to set the tone...HA! I'm such a nerd!

2. I received my bachelors degree in Music Education from East Carolina University. That's right, I'm a music nerd! I hope to begin my masters degree next summer in the Northern Virginia area in Instrumental Conducting. In the past five years, I have really learned where my heart lies, and that is with conducting an ensemble. I hope to one day conduct a pit orchestra on Broadway or a symphony orchestra. There's nothing like holding a baton and making music happen! My main instrument is flute.

I look forward to hearing from you all and hearing about YOUR two random facts! Have a great day, and be on the look-out for Wedding Wednesday tomorrow...

TOPIC: Centerpieces!!

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You live in NoVA? Me too! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Spring Break Siesta

Beth McC. said...

I Do the same thing when I know company is coming over! I am worn out before they even get there!

Your Blog is too cute! Happy Tuesday!

Lindsey said...

i am a slob 98% of the time but when i know people are coming over i clean like a wild woman - and i turn into a monster (my bf can attest!) but everything has to be perfect for a party - right?!

The Undomestic Mom said...

right there with ya on the neat freak!!!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

I'm a neat freak, too! That's so neat about conducting! What an awesome thing to be good at!

Unknown said...

I like things neat and tidy, too! But not as much now that I've become a step-mother in the last six months! Running around after a seven-year-old and picking up gets pretty difficult!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...