Sunday, March 28, 2010

Charlie & Jess's Weekend Wedding!

Well, we're back from a wonderful and successful wedding weekend in Williamsburg! Some of our great friends, Charlie & Jess, are now enjoying their honeymoon in St. John and simply enjoying one another. Congratulations you two, we love you!

Enjoy a few pictures, folks!

First dance...
Too cute for words!
They are finally married!
The reception was a blast with the same band that we used for our wedding! The Jangling Reinharts. I would recommend them any day!!!

Here I am with my good friend, Racheal.
Dude...my awesome shoes!
The hubby and I! One more week and it's our one-year anniversary!!
I hope you all had a splendid weekend as well. I look forward to posting this week!

3 comments:

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Cute, cute pics! Love the shoes! Have a great week! :)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! You looked super cute! Love the dress and shoes! :)

Rebekah said...

Love the pictures. You looked really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...