Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weekend Away!

Well folks, the hubby and I are heading down to Williamsburg, Va. tonight so we can get ready for a wedding! I'm excited to wear my little cocktail dress :) I'll have pictures when I get back!

What else am I excited for!? Well, when I get back...only 4 1/2 more days until Spring Break, which means we head to Wilmington, NC. soon for our 1-year anniversary celebration...which means.......

We move into our house at the end of Spring Break! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Life is Good!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hope you guys have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Your spring break will be awesome!!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see pics of you in the dress. I love it! Have a great time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...