Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Latest News...

Greetings from Wilmington, NC! I wanted to share with you a few things that we've done so far on our anniversary trip...some exciting things!!

*We traveled to Wilmington on Monday morning and made it here safely. We immediately got everything unpacked and set up our hotel room. Then we traveled on over to the local golf course to play 9-holes. I hit a goose! No lie!!! That night we ate at Fat Tony's...amazing food for a really great price.

*Yesterday we had our amazing 4-mile, 4-hour Kayak tour on the Inner Coastal Waterways of Wilmington. It was a lot of hard work, but we made it to the Dawson's Creek houses, took awesome pictures, and did I mention? I saw a dolphin!! I'm still pretty sore and have a wicked sunburn on my left leg, but had an absolute blast!

*Today is our chill day. We are going to probably go see a movie, shop a little, and then finish off our anniversary trip with a Ghost Tour of the town. Exciting!

UPDATE: Folks...the hubby and I have arrived. We got the official word yesterday that at 3pm this Friday...the house will OFFICIALLY BE OURS!!! We are moving this weekend and spending our first night in our new home on Saturday night. We are beyond stoked and I thought I would let you all know since you've been so supportive throughout the entire process.

When we get back into town and have everything set up (like internet), I will post pictures and bring you all up to speed on our new beginning. I apologize for the lack of Wedding Wednesday this week, I hope to be back up and running next week.

How are you all doing!?

5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Easter!

Looks like you are having a grand time! How fun! And congrats on the house....how exciting!

Stopping in from Sits.... becoming a follower & looking forward to getting to know you!

Stop by and visit if you get a chance!

Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great day!!!!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Can't wait to see more vacation pics and house pics! :)

So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. Have fun in Wilmington. You have great weather! maria

Caution/Lisa said...

Congratulations on the house!!!

Sunburns are funny where they choose to show up. Glad it was just one leg :)

Linked over from FF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...