Friday, April 2, 2010

Pray For You


I just heard this tune a few days ago and HAD to share it with you all! Jaron and the Long Road to Love. They are playing it non stop on the country stations...but this could be played on other stations as well. What do you think? Does it sound like a country song, or something else?

PS - this is Jaron...from the group Evan and Jaron. Do you remember them?

Spring Break has OFFICIALLY started! Tomorrow the hubby and I will be packing the apartment, and getting ready for our one year anniversary celebration! That includes having Easter Brunch at The Heart in Hand (our wedding reception site), and then traveling to Wilmington, NC. for more fun adventures!

I will keep you all posted! In the meantime, I hope you have an amazing weekend and a happy Easter :)

PS - a big WELCOME to my new followers! Keep 'em comin', people!!! :)

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Hey! I'm doing good! I'm sort of in the middle of my spring break actually. We only get the Thursday through Monday off over Easter for our break. It stinks, but I'd rather have some break than no break.

It's funny that you posted about Jaron. A guy I went to high school with is good friends with him.

I hope you have a great break! I'm going to have to come to your blog every so often because it doesn't show up in google reader for some reason!

Melissa B. said...

Happy Anniversary and safe travels. Hope y'all have a wonderful Easter!

Krissy @ ArtsyMom said...

I hope you have a great time! I love NC. I've been there twice and going there again this summer. :)

That song is awesome! I'm not too into country, but that song is just great. Definitely going on my ipod! Thanks!

Found your blog and following from Friday Follow. :) I really love your blog and the title! So creative! I hope you have the time to stop by and possibly follow us as well! We have some great giveaways going on.

http://theartsymom.tk

ThinkFeminist said...

Following you from a late friday follow. You can also follow me back at www.safehomehappymom.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...