Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dave Barnes

I'm not quite sure if I've introduced Dave Barnes to you all, my fabulous readers...if I have, sorry, you can complain later ;)

But, he just came out with a new cd. Now, he's not some famous guy, but his cd's are outstanding; he's just a down-to-earth singer/songwriter who hasn't gotten his huge break. You can even go and buy his new cd for only $9.98 at Amazon.com. Go check him out, I highly recommend it!

Here are some of his latest tunes from the "What We Want, What We Get" cd:







Isn't he fantastic! Join me in my musical love for Dave Barnes!

1 comment:

A multi-dimensional life said...

Courtney,
I'm so glad I chose to visit you today! I found you through the Lady Bloggers Tea Party! Your blog is beautiful. I'm very visual so it was a treat for me...I'm also very musical and love your choice of music. It accompanied me through your blog as I vistied your posts and caught of glimpse of your sweet life. May God bless you as you journey on the beautiful path He has in store for you. I'm a follower now. I hope you'll stop by for some poetry, short stories, recipes and encouragemnt!
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...