Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Colors

Happy Wedding Wednesday! For me, it's a belated and up to date post...sorry about that! So, I wanted to tell you about my bridesmaid dress from last week.

I chose a Bill Levkoff dress that had a classic look to it. I chose the color Euro Berry (not represented in the pictures below) in a tea length style. I felt as though this style would fit many different body shapes and create a wonderful look!
It had the high waist and hung so elegantly. My bridesmaids wore silver shoes with it.
Here we are before the ceremony.
My nerves and excitement were getting to me here, but a great shot of the back of the dresses.
Outside the church in the garden.
Just a beautiful overall look! They are gorgeous!
Now, onto colors! This is probably one of the first things you need to choose before you start your big day planning. Have a palette and stick to it!

Teal and Pink.
Green and Black.
A beautiful Cranberry color.
Orange and Pink.
Champaigne and White...classic vintage.
Preppy Pink and Green.
Purple. Lots of purple!
Red and Yellow.
I went by the idea of basing my colors off of the season of my wedding. We had a Spring wedding (April 4th, 2009), so we stuck with light colors - pink and silver.

Here are my bridesmaid bouquets.
The bridesmaid dresses and our bouquets.
The guys wore silver. Very fitting and sharp!
The Wedding party #1.
The Wedding Party #2.
What colors did you have in your wedding? MckLinky it up and tell us about your wedding color palette!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Your bridesmaid's dresses were really pretty! I love the color. Your colors turned out great! I love how wedding colors can reflect so much on the bride and groom's style!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

I love the pale pink and your flowers were gorgeous!

Annie said...

I went with Navy for mine...with white and green hydrengeas!!
SUCH a hard decision :)

Mary Catherine said...

I got married October 11th and we had chocolate brown and purple! It was fabulous! I am your newest follower from SITS!! Have a fabulous rest of the week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...