Sunday, June 13, 2010

Robert Duvall!

Patrick and I are back from our Upperville Horse and Colt Show and we had an absolute blast! Good people, great food, and a mission that had to be completed!

That mission?? Meeting Mr. Robert Duvall himself! Apparently he always comes to the show, just a regular guy, and just hangs. We were on a mission to meet him and get a picture with him!

We had amazing box seating, and Mr. Duvall was not too far.
We walked around and saw many of the horse shows already in progress.
Took some pictures as we looked at some of the shopping opportunities...
You have to dress up at the show, and of course wear a hat. I didn't have the normal Kentucky Derby type hat, but it worked. I really dig my outfit :)
Cliff and Denise - they invited us to the event. I was proud of Cliff, he didn't have a panic attack when he met Robert Duvall! Way to go!
And finally, I spotted him, we made our move, and met THE man and got our picture with him! So excited :)
Take two.
We were the uber fans, but you only live once, try and meet as many people/celebrities as you can! So cool :)

I hope everyone's weekend went well, I've got one more week of school and a few teacher workdays to get through. I can make it, I can make it...

2 comments:

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Wow! So cool! Love the dress, too! Have a good week!

Sonya said...

How fun! Your outfit was perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...