Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Strawberries and Peanut Butter Fix Everything!

A new creation that you all need to know about!

Strawberried Peanut Butter m&m's!
Yes, that's right! Not one, not two, but THREE different flavors in this tiny dessert.
We found them yesterday at Big Lots for a whoppin' .50 cents...and they were everything we hoped for. :)
Go try them...NOW! ;)

Be on the look-out, folks for Wedding Wednesday (Invitations) and a big reveal of my latest blog design creation.

Is it Friday yet?

3 comments:

A style blog said...

oh.my.god.

Please tell me where I can find this beauty?

I tried pretzel m&m's and oh my were they delicious!!

Sonya said...

I honestly don't like these! They are just weird to me! I do love the new pretzel m&m's and the coconut ones!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Woah! That's weird! I know I'd like the peanut butter part, but not sure about the strawberry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...