Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Invitations

Choices, choices, choices! I tell ya, folks...these Wedding Wednesdays are a lot of fun, but there sure are a lot of CHOICES! How do you pick the right invitation!?

Do you base it off of your bridal party colors? Do you want a traditional or more contemporary style? Will you buy your invitations, or make your own? Will you include the reception card, response card? Will you have a piece of tissue paper covering the invitation? AHHHHHH!!!

Haha, anyway, here are some ideas for invitations:





Here are the invitations that we chose to use for our ceremony. The groomsmen wore silver, so this was the perfect match! We bought them from Invitation Consultants (an online shop). I fell in love with their options, as well as their prices.

I also fell in love with the fact that with one click of the mouse...I had invitations coming my way :)
We included a response card and had that beautiful piece of tissue paper covering the whole she-bang! I just changed the font (that's shown above) and made it my own.

That's right...it's time to MckLinky it up and tell us about your invitations!

Eat, Drink, and be Married!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those invites are really pretty! I love looking at invites. I love how they can be so different! I'll have my post up in the morning!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Love your invitation! Again, I can't participate since the only people invited were us! Ha!

Are you on summer break yet? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...