Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Room Curtains!

My Albemarle Curtains finally came in from The Weed Patch Store.  You know when you buy something you start second-guessing yourself?  I did!  But once I opened that box, I was so excited that they looked perfect!

Here is what you see from the front door...(those are totally Brody toys on the floor!)

Then you walk back to the family room and this is the full look!  What do you think!?  I know...it's really RED!  HA!  But, I think it's really coming together!


And here's the view from the kitchen.  Now, I'm just hoping to get a leather chair from World Market and the room will be closer to completion!  We're getting there, folks...we're getting there.

If you are here from the Tuesday Blog Hops - WELCOME!  I'm so glad you stopped by One Fine Wire :)  I hope you follow and come back soon!
Tuesday Tag-AlongLittleYayas
Familylicious Reviews

Well, as you all know, decorating is never complete!  So, I'm off to think up more ideas!

Don't forget about Wedding Wednesday tomorrow...Topic: Favors.  I look forward to seeing you all there!

PS - Check out the World Market "Eat, Pray, Love" Sweepstakes!  you could win a trip for two to Italy, India, or Bali!  I'm going to start reading the book before the movie comes out, it sounds great!

17 comments:

Jenni said...

New Follower from Tuesday's Tag-Along
Hope you Follow back
http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love it! I especially love the oversized W on the mantel. I'm a sucker for those things.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I look forward to reading yours!

jijie said...

Thanks for following, followed you back from TTA. have a nice day

Rae said...

The curtains look great!

makeupthoughts said...

Hi

New follower here...you have a great blog...come and visit me at makeupthoughts.blogspot.com...I have a great Too Faced cosmetics giveaway at the moment...

Dee

Social Media Junkie said...

thanks for linking & following for FMBT. I am now following you back. Have a great week
-Staycee
www.sjunkie.com

Rebekah said...

I love the curtains! I'm all for a bright pop of color!

Lindsay said...

THanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love yours as well :) I am a new follower!

Jami Balmet said...

Hey I'm stopping by and following from TTA. I can't wait to start reading your posts!

And your blog is sooo cute! I love all the little details you have one here. And I LOVE those curtains! Can't wait to get to know you more! :)

Jami @Intentionally Living...
jamibalmet.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Loving the red!!

Sonya said...

I like the red curtains! Looks great!

Shanna said...

LOVE it!! I am your newest follower!! I look forward to reading more of your blog! I would love for you to stop by my blog!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!!
~Shanna
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

I LOVE the curtains!!! They match perfectly in the room!

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from FMBT!!! :) Very pretty blog! I have a Jacob too. He just turned 14!

Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

soccermom said...

Love them!

Wish my room looked that clean and organized.

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Love it! It's looking great!

beka said...

Fantastic wall color + curtain choices. Love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...