Monday, August 2, 2010

Alive & Well

Good evening, folks!  Just wanted to let you know that I haven't taken a break from blogging, just taking a break from life in general :)  I've been in Yorktown, Va. since Saturday afternoon, and we are heading back to our glorious home tomorrow morning!

I will have MANY pictures and stories to show and tell when I get back, I can't wait to share it with you!

I hope you are well and enjoying your week, I look forward to blogging tomorrow.

PS
- I'll be busy tonight with The Bachelorette Finale - if you're watching it, I'll be right there with ya!

Until next time :)

5 comments:

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Can't wait to see pics of your weekend! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good getaway!

Holly said...

Welcome BACK!!

Thanks for allowing me to share your Pico de Gallo post!! You're AWESOME!! It posted today! ;D

http://tasty-ornot.blogspot.com/2010/08/pico-de-gallo-to-die-for.html

KittyCat said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Isnt great taking a break. Everyone needs one now and again.

Heather said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I'm glad you've had a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...