Monday, September 27, 2010

Falling for Fall!

It's finally here!  Fall, that is ;)  Look, even Brody's lovin' the pumpkins!


I needed some greenery for the family room to relax some of the red.  Note: if you are using a lot of reds in a room, it's nice to offset the color with some shades of greens, blues, and even pinks!


The table for the Family Room, I bought at Ross$9.99 only!  I absolutely adore the country look of it and the mix of browns and blacks.


As you can see, I bought the small one, and had to have the matching bigger table.  Only $14.99!  The antique vase on top was only $12.99 at Ross as well.

I bought the flowers at Jo-Ann Fabric on sale for $4.99.  Pat and I have been heading to fabric stores lately because one of our next projects involves making a headboard for our master bedroom.


Jo-Ann's is a great place to find Fall decorations right now, everything is 40% or 50% off!  I found these leaves for the fireplace mantle for $4.99 as well!


Just enough to get the Fall feeling!


I already owned the pumpkins, they were an aditional sweet touch.



Had to decorate the Dining Room!  New table runner and pumpkins atop our cake platter - all bought last year.



I bought three of these hand towels for the kitchen at Marshall's$3.99 total!


Here come the outside decorations!

The yellow Mum's really bring a pop of color to the house.


Pumpkins...duh...a MUST have!

Again, a simple touch is just enough.


Are you ready for Fall!?  What decorations have you put up to show off the season?  Can't wait to hear from you all!

Be on the look-out in the next few days for my fabulous Garage Sale finds this past weekend!  I spent a whole $1.50!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

We need some pumpkins, and I know just the place to get them, but I think we will wait just a bit. Love all your pretties.

Rebekah said...

I love your fall decorations! I'm not a person that decorates for the seasons. I wish I was, but I'm not. Looking at your house makes me want to decorate for it!

Sonya said...

I love your fall decorations! The little pumpkins on your dining room table are really cute! You always find such neat (and cheap) stuff!

Amanda said...

love the fall stuff!! and i love your pup! :)

moncheri said...

Love your decoration.
Following yous as Mon Cheri from Follow me back Tuesday.
Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Danyale N. said...

I'm following from Lucas's Journey w/SPD's

Sensational Saturday/Sunday Social!

SUPER MEGA 6 IN 1 BLOG HOP!

Please Follow Back! Thanks

http://evoluchuns.blogspot.com


by the way love the decorations I havent made much change to my house for fall look

JoyFilled said...

Beautiful!!! Your decor looks great!

stefani said...

I love your decorations. They look great! I really like the tables from Ross too.

I really don't decorate except for Christmas. We don't really have any seasons in Arizona. I think if we did I would be decorating like crazy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your home is so lovely! I love all of your decorations and your little Brody is adorable! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

What a great find, regarding the sewing table! I've been looking for one myself. They make GREAT entry tables. Your mantle is lovely too! New follower from It's almost Friday.
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com

cfrancis said...

Nice job, I have one tip someone told me that is small, but makes a big difference in my book. Cut the wicks on your candles down to a 1/4 inch and light your candles and then blow them out. The candles will just look nicer for "free".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...