Saturday, May 12, 2012

More Official 6 Month Photos

A little over a week ago I showed you the *sneak peak* photos from Preston's 6 month photo shoot.  Well, the rest of them came in and we are thrilled with the results.  I hope you all are having a marvelous weekend and that these photos put a smile on your face :)

It's yet another sick weekend at our house with myself still getting over walking pneumonia and Preston now getting over croup.  Things are looking up, though!










A Mother's Day recap along with Preston's 7 month update coming soon!  (7 months on Monday - craziness!)
Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Mallorie said...

AH when did our babies get so OLD?! SEVEN months???

Okay all of these are precious but I LOVE the one of him in the wheelbarrow, omg adorable.

Carrie said...

Aww, those are adorable. I really love the ones in the wheel barrow!

HickChickBritt said...

I agree the wheel barrow ones are just too cute! I NEED to get some family pictures. The only pictures I have of the 3 of us, are from the day Hayes was born. FAIL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...