Friday, August 29, 2014

Sibling Love

I'm taking a lot of pictures.  A LOT.  But I'm loving it and I'm going to soak in all the time I have with my kiddos this maternity leave.
 
I'm also going to soak in the times when these two smile at each other, are kind and encourage one another.  Preston is so sweet to his little sister and it warms my heart every time. 


I know when they are older they are going to fight and annoy one another.  I have an older brother, I know how it goes.


But while they are little, it will be great to see them form a bond.


Because one day when they are older they will realize how much they mean to one another and that they are family.  They have to protect and be there for each other.  My hope is that one day they are successful, happy, and right where they want to be. 


One of my favorites.  If that's not cute, I don't know what is.


I used to say that I didn't want kids and that I just wanted a career...


...how could I ever think about living a different life than this?!  I've got it all and this is what it's really all about.  I'm learning more about myself and life from a 2 month old and almost three year old than I ever could from a book. 

Thank you two for teaching me how to be a better person.  I love you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...