Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pico De Gallo to Die For

When Pat and I spent a wonderful weekend in North Carolina with Eric, Emily & Jacob, we not only came away with great memories, but an awesome recipe for Pico De Gallo!

First you need to chop up (dice):

*5 Roma Tomatoes
*1 Jalapeno
*1/2 of a Sweet Onion
*A handful of Cilantra

Make sure to de-seed each item.  Here are our leftovers.

Once you have diced everything, simply squeeze three Limes all over!

Doesn't that look beautiful and oh so colorful!?

Then you take your Tostito's Scoops chips and dip away!  It's such a refreshing snack for the summer!  You can't go wrong with those natural flavors :)

Just wanted to show you a pair of earrings that I found this summer too, over at Target.  I always check out their clearance rack - and I found these guys for only $5.00!
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop


Happy Thursday, ya'll!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that looks so good! Who knew chips and salsa could look so pretty?

I haven't browsed through Target's jewelry section in a while, but I think I'll have to - those earrings are adorable!

Rebekah said...

That looks so good! I love making fresh things, so I will definitely try it!

Rae said...

That looks very tasty!

Lies We Tell Ourselves said...

Yum. I think this would taste great, especially mixed in with some avocados for some quick guacamole! New follower, just starting out.


http://liesthatbreakus.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Any time I get to dip with Tostitos I'm happy. Seriously...there's no better way to dip. I'm also a big fan of cilantro, so all around this looks like one I'd like to try.

Cute earrings, too:)

Mrs. S. said...

Mmm...that dip looks yummy!

And I love the earrings!

Amanda said...

i love pico!!! i'm craving it really bad now!

Caitrin said...

YUMM!!! My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures!!

Heather said...

Your Pico looks delicious!! I love the earrings too!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! That pico de gallo looks sooo good! I love Mexican food!!!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Yummy and cute! :)

Holly said...

SO YUMMY!!! Thank you!! ;D

Michelle Reyna said...

Thank you for the pico recipe! I'm going to make it this week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...