Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hittin' the Big Time!

If you haven't heard of Jason Reeves yet, you must now! I found him a long time ago on Myspace and then soon realized that he helped Ms. Colbie Caillat co-write the infamous song, "Bubbly". What a fantastic talent!

So, I was searching my own list of music just to see if there were any important updates with my favorite artists, and sure enough, Mr. Reeves has some good news. He got signed! And, he now has his own artist site, so fun!

Here's Jason and Kara DioGuardi (from American Idol) singing their new song they wrote together. Pardon Kara's screaming...unfortunately she gets louder throughout the song, be prepared to adjust your volume. I do enjoy the song, though.



I also posted two other songs from his latest album "The Magnificent Adventures of Heartache". Become a fan and enjoy!

What do you think of Jason Reeves, blogger friends?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...