Friday, March 19, 2010

New Food & Excitement!

So, we found a new restaurant that's affordable and has an AWESOME menu! Wings To Go. Not only do they have fabulous wings (from mild, to hot, to really hot, to homicide level hot), but sandwiches, wraps, and great desserts.

Did I mention their great desserts!? FRIED BROWNIES, PEOPLE! FRIED BROWNIES!!!

...I'm in love :) If you have one near you, go check it out...you'll dig it!


I just wanted to post this to keep reminding me of our awesome 1-year anniversary trip that's happening in two weeks! SO EXCITED :)

Have a wonderful weekend, folks!

PS - hear something different on thee ole' blog, my friends!? If you don't, turn that volume up! LOVE IT...HA!

What!?!? It's only fitting! ;)

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I have to say that normally it is hard for me to multi-task and read posts and listen to songs, but I totally jammed to this classic ;)

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Fried brownies!!!!! :) Did you try one?

You are going to have a wonderful anniversary trip! Can't wait to see pics!

Not Everyones Mama said...

I am now drooling for Wild Buffalo Wings - We don't have a wings to go, but that other one has these garlic ones and oh my word. *Drooling*

Have a great trip!
Heather
http://the247mom.com

Anonymous said...

Hi I would like some help with my blog design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...